discussions about 4x4s and Overlanding rigs
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:40 am
WE'RE BACK! Kinda... Graham and Shauno are stuck on each side of the country - so we have improvised! Welcome to EAST vs WEST - Where Graham shows off the best bits of WA and Shauno the same on the East Coast.
Shaun Whale and Jocko jump in their 4x4s and find the best 4WD tracks in Coffs Harbour, while Graham Cahill is in Western Australia finding the best 4WD beaches in WA.
There's laughs, there's near tears and plenty of pucker moments - but overall it's good to be back on the tracks bringing you the best content ever!
Wanna get the same Snatch Recovery Bag? Head here to buy: https://snatchclothing.com.au/
Shauno's running the tough as nails Goodyear Wrangler MTRs - learn more here: https://www.goodyear.com.au/
Want a canopy like Graham's? Check out MITS Alloy here: https://mitsalloy.com.au/
Sparesbox - the home of spares and accessories - https://www.sparesbox.com.au/
Check out the Drifta roof top tents here: https://www.drifta.com.au/
- Get the same suspension Graham trusts in the D-MAX: https://fulcrumsuspensions.com.au/
- The boys never go anywhere without a set of MAXTRAX on the roof - they've saved their bacon countless times: https://www.maxtrax.com.au/
Shaun & Graham rely on Nebo head torches and spotlights at night at camp - you can find them here: https://nebotools.com.au/
- Love the new D-MAX Canopy? It's made by MITS Alloy - learn more about them here: https://mitsalloy.com.au/
Shaun trusts Castrol oils in all his 4WDs. Learn More: https://rego2oil.castrol.com/en_au/australia/
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:21 am
I have to get here one day